From the land where the buffalos roam, we bring you our favorite dip! No Buffalos harmed in the making.
Pantry Friendly | Vegan | Feeds 1-4
- 1 can of 8 Track Blonde Chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup coconut milk (about 1/2can)
- ½ cup Hot Sauce (like Frank's)
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dill weed, dry
- ½ tsp salt
- In a food processor, roughly mash chickpeas and salt for 1-3 minutes (scrape sides if necessary).
- Drizzle in coconut milk and hot sauce, and remaining spices. Mix until blended.
- Add the artichoke heart and pulse until they are roughly broken up. (Don't over mix.)
- Optional: You can eat cold or bake in the oven @350F for 20-30 min.
- Serve with celery and/or pita chips.